By Jean Rouquerol,Françoise Rouquerol,Kenneth S. W. Sing
- Provides a finished remedy of adsorption at either the gas/solid interface and the liquid/solid interface
- Includes chapters facing experimental method and the translation of adsorption info acquired with porous oxides, carbons and zeolites
- Techniques trap the significance of heterogeneous catalysis, chemical engineering and the construction of pigments, cements, agrochemicals, and pharmaceuticals
Read Online or Download Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications PDF
Best physical & theoretical chemistry books
Enterprise schooling in rising industry Economies discusses the impression of commercial schooling on rising markets and explores curricular innovation, pedagogical techniques, and strategic alliances within the context of industrializing economies. rising markets include eighty% of the world's inhabitants and a few seventy five% of its alternate development within the foreseeable destiny, based on the U.
Supplying a entire creation with the mandatory heritage fabric to make it available for a large medical viewers, Kinetics of section Transitions discusses advancements in domain-growth kinetics. This ebook combines pedagogical chapters from top specialists during this quarter and makes a speciality of incorporating a variety of experimentally proper effects—such as ailment, pressure fields, and wetting surfaces—into experiences of section ordering dynamics.
This moment variation of Nanocrystalline fabrics presents up to date details at the improvement and experimental paintings at the synthesis, homes, and purposes of nanocrystalline fabrics. Nanocrystalline fabrics with new functionalities exhibit nice promise to be used in commercial purposes — resembling reinforcing fillers in novel polymer composites — and monstrous growth has been made long ago decade of their synthesis and processing.
Die chemische Nanotechnologie ist die gezielte Herstellung von Systemen, Materialien oder Komponenten mit nanoskaligen Abmessungen durch chemische Synthese. Die Autoren liefern mit diesem Buch einen Überblick über alle wichtigen Felder der chemischen Nanotechnologie. Mit Beispielen aus der Glaschemie, der Silikonchemie und der Festkörperchemie, wird der Leser immer Schritt für Schritt zu den komplexeren Reaktionen der anorganisch-organischen Nanokomposite geführt.
- Liquid State VIIIB: Liquid State v. 8B
- Molecular Symmetry and Spectroscopy
- An Introduction to Fire Dynamics
- Semiconductor Photocatalysis: Principles and Applications
- Introduction to Soft Matter: Synthetic and Biological Self-Assembling Materials
- Introduction to Macromolecular Binding Equilibria
Extra info for Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications